Sunday, January 20, 2008

Probably the last post before I venture off...

So it's coming down to the wire. I leave in less than 48 hours (at least I think I leave in less than 48 hours... it's late and math has become difficult to an embarrassing degree) so I've entered into the period where I have my prerequisite freak-out and try not to get too nervous. I believe I've gotten everything I need and am ready to pack.

If you want to send me your address in the next couple of days (email me at fulton.krista@gmail.com) I'll put you aside as someone I can possibly send a postcard to. To be fair, I am awful at sending out postcards or mail of any sort but we can hope that I'll be so desperate to communicate with you all back home at that point that I'll send you whatever I can. Like letters. Or, um, trash. But it will be foreign trash and therefore all the more charming/alluring.

Also, feel free to leave comments on these posts whenever you want. Just press the text at the bottom of the entries describing how many posts there are and you'll be directed to a page that will allow you to leave your own. I promise I'll read them whenever I can and hopefully I'll be able to respond.


So that's it! I'll be missing you all while I'm gone. Everyone check up on my parents and take care of Ashley. Byeeee ♥♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hey! HAVE FUN! I'm emailing you my address in case you feel like sending some trash along! :D

Anonymous said...

Well, hello! I'm leaving my comment here to send you on your merry way. Honestly, I was just watching TCR and I thought of you 'cause Stephen was makingfun of Conan. The line "I will kick your translucent ass!" will forever be associated with FTANH. Forever. Really.
But anyways, I rally hope you got off to a nice start of travelinga round, that you aren't going too crazy and yeah, that your ship doesn't crash against something (my only ship reference is Titanic. And PotC..so iceberg or pirates) MAYBE YOU WILL MEET JACK SPARROW! If you do, send my love to him.
Oh, it's toperfection, or Tamara. In case you were wondering. Still kinda sored about you not making port here..stupid sea.
Anyways, hope you are ok!

Anonymous said...

Oh Krista, I got your email- and I'll try my best to get this stuff done for you! Enjoy yourself aboard the good SS Seamester! And as a side note, I still need someone to take care of me! Come home safely so you can resume your duty! hah!

Anonymous said...

hheeeeeeellllllllllllloooooowwwwwww

R U AOK?

Blue skies,
Jude

Anonymous said...

I miss youuuu. I hope you're having a good tiiiime. :(