Saturday, March 22, 2008

Me = laaaame

Hellooooo, my friends. I just wanted to do a quick post to say sorry for not updating sooner. The satelite connection has been wonky on the ship and apparently both Mauritius and India hate the internet. I also have been havinbg trouble getting everything that swirling around in my brain out in word form so that's not exactly been helping matters. I was going to try and post pictures but my computer, in its unique way, had been spazzing and wouldn't let me have my zip drive back.

Anyway, I'm going to start updating in chunks so that I don't get overwhelmed. I'm currently in Malaysia (which is sweeeet by the way) so I'm hoping to get my Africa entry out by the end. All your emails and comments and well-wishes through my parents have been GREATLY appreciated and I miss all of you. A special thanks to my Missouri grandparents for the great card and Meghan for the lovely email :) Also, happy birthday to Ashley and Grandma Cole!

Okay, I'm going to attempt to log into my school's email to see if they'll actually let me sign in this time. I love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Krista: Great to hear from you. Glad our card caught up with you in Mauritius. We're still really excited about your journey. Can you get me a job as an adjunct faculty member on next year's cruise?? Love Grandpa (and Grandma)

aeb said...

wow. that was a totally long post.
on a non-sea-bloging and completely unrelated note, i just watched two star wars movies in a row. luke is kind of adorable.

hope that boat has lucas films ltd. too.

xoxox